Dr. David Schwartz
Licensed Chiropractor dedicated to finding natural approaches to somatic pain, stress reduction and management. A self-motivated enthusiastic health coach with experience in weight management, hormone replacement and pain management. Extensive experience in the area of building relationships and rapport with clients, colleagues and attorneys.
South Florida Medical and Wellness Clinic-Davie, Fl 12/2002-Current
- Carefully reviewed patient medical histories, physical findings and diagnoses
- Evaluated the functioning of the neuromuscular-skeletal system and the spine using systems of chiropractic diagnosis.
- Prescribed soft tissue therapies and corrective exercise to correct acute and chronic conditions
- Adjusted and modified course of treatment when needed.
- Questioned patients about physical health, lifestyles and diets to determine potential causes of pain
- Advised patients about chiropractic procedures and recommended appropriate course of treatment
- Maintained detailed and accurate case histories of patients
- Counsel patients about general wellness, posture, nutrition, sleeping habits and stress management
- Implement ketosis type weight loss programs by reviewing in office ketosis manual, taking body measurements, measuring body mass index, body fat and starting weight. Then performing weekly coaching with client, weigh ins and twice after taking measurements to determine progress with program.
Network Professional Inc 2016 – present
Florida Chiropractic Physicians Association 2012-present
American Chiropractic Association 2001-present
University of Tampa- Tampa, Fl 1990
Bachelor of Science-Wellness
Life University School of Chiropractic- Marietta, Ga 1996
Doctor of Chiropractic-DC